YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
The Clutch Rescue Iron
Golf Magazine Top 100 Instructor, Gerald McCullaugh, says that The Clutch Iron is THE 14th club for any golf bag because, "it does everything that your other clubs don't do." Fewer slices. Fewer problems in the rough. Fewer troubles around the green. Fewer wind and tree challenges. Now add to that... You'll have more control, accuracy and a higher Smash Factor rating. And, yes, The Clutch Iron is USGA approved.
On national TV, the Clutch Iron was the club that NFL great Jim McMahon used to drive a golf ball through the opened scissor-doors of a Lamborghini. The Clutch Iron is promoted as the most accurate club on the market.
The Clutch Iron has the length of a putter and a heavy club head. This means you get the accuracy of a short iron with the swinging mass similar to a driver. In simple English, this club crushes the ball!
- If you ever need to rescue your ball out of the rough, the grass won't stand a chance!
- The Clutch Iron strikes the ball with a low, boring elevation that keeps the ball down, making it ideal when playing on windy days.
- Because the club head is heavier, The Clutch Iron is excellent in eliminating your slice because you get less twist on the clubface.
- The Clutch Iron is the perfect club to use when your ball is just off the green.
- Your Clutch Iron doubles as a chipper. You simply play The Clutch Iron as you would a regular putter. The Clutch Iron is designed to pop the ball right over the fringe and roll it right up to the hole.
- Brand New. Never Been Hit. In Plastic.
- Men’s – right handed
- Shaft: Graphite Uni-Flex
- Grip: Lamkin QuarterCord G3
- Comes with matching Clutch Iron head cover
- Length: approx. 36 inches